As a Customer Onboarding Specialist at Fullbay, you will be responsible for successfully onboarding Fullbay’s customers. You will be assigned to work one-on-one with customers throughout their onboarding journey. During this process, you will be responsible for general customer interaction, but more importantly, guiding customers through adoption and implementation. The role requires some persistence, patience and problem-solving skills, but won’t cause you to lose your chi!
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers during the onboarding lifecycle
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals to provide ultimate value to complete a successful onboarding.
- Build a sustainable relationship and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner.
- Keep all records of customer interactions through Salesforce, Cirrus Insight, and other internal software tools.
- Respond to a variety of technical and non-technical inquiries as quickly and accurately as possible.
- Complete data entry tasks such as uploading inventory, logos, and general requests.
- Escalate issues to the next level of Customer Success Management when appropriate.
- Adhere to all confidentiality and compliance regulations.
- Provide suggestions for improvement or new features based on customer feedback and work with our engineering team to implement them.
Skills and Qualifications
Abilities and Knowledge
- Communicate effectively over the phone, screen sharing and email.
- Be passionate about teaching, learning, and leading customers to successful outcomes using Fullbay’s system.
- Remain cool under pressure. Things can get pretty hectic at times, so we want to make sure you keep calm and carry on through even the most stressful of circumstances.
- Have thick skin when having a hard conversation with a customer. Have the ability to think clearly, and not shy away in order to bring a quality solution to the customer’s concern.
- Exude confidence. Know your stuff and talk about it accurately and honestly.
- Know how to navigate multiple web applications simultaneously, and be proficient with online meeting software and web conferencing tools.
- Maintains focus with interruptions even in the most stressful of circumstances.
- Be able to juggle many technical and administrative tasks, all with a sense of urgency, simultaneously and accurately.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable - in short, own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, and new ideas.
- We’re looking for someone with a knack for listening who can identify problem points and develop clear solutions.
Education and Experience
- Experience working with multiple software applications in a customer service environment
- At least 1-2 years of professional customer success or customer service experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience as day-to-day, first point of contact for customers, adjusting plan to changing priorities, planning milestones and goals
- Adequate knowledge of Excel and Google Suite
- General understanding of Vehicle Maintenance field
- Salesforce or other CRM software experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Service
Additional Aspects of the job
Will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
Will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Pay is DOE
FullBay offers a comprehensive benefits package