Founded in 2003 just outside of Phoenix, Arizona, Unique Home Designs, Inc. (UHD) is the leading player in the residential security door, screen door and window security screen market. The Company has built a robust platform through continuous product innovation, category management, manufacturing strength, and an integrated global sourcing supply chain. The company’s premium products are custom designed and manufactured-to-measure, and are known for the highest level of quality. We have a strong heritage and desire to bring true product innovation and increased value to consumers at every price point. We sell our products to the dealer/distributor channel under the Titan Security brand name.
Visit our website at titansecurity.com or uniquehd.com for more information on the company.
The Territory Manager position covering Arizona, Southern Nevada, and New Mexico is an open territory with an established book of business in the heart of our core geography for the security & screen door market. This territory has high growth potential selling our successful line of premium products into the commercial home improvement channel. We are targeting dealers, distributors, and lumberyards, nationwide, to partner with Titan Security so that consumers can gain access to our products through full-service providers. We are seeking an aggressive and knowledgeable sales professional who is motivated for a career opportunity. This role will report to the Sales Manager, Channel Sales.
· Develop, execute and deliver the sales plan objectives to achieve commercial dealer and distributor growth targets.
· Develop successful relationships with existing customers to expand current sales.
· Deliver effective account management of customers, building high level contacts and ensuring consistent customer satisfaction so that Titan is their preferred supplier.
· Identify and prioritize new customer targets that are aligned with overall program strategies.
· Lead and coordinate onboarding process for new customers.
· Continue to refine and develop new sales support tools to help customers successfully increase sales on our products.
· Work effectively with other members of the Titan/UHD sales and marketing team in the development of the channel growth plan.
· Build strong relationships with internal Titan/UHD functions and external stakeholders, maximizing opportunities across the organization.
· Bring “voice of the customer” to the Titan/UHD management and product development teams on product line additions or extensions to help capture the market.
· Coordinate key account sales and installation training programs with the help from our technical support staff.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Strong track record of achievement in a sales role both as an individual performer and potentially as a manager/supervisor of others.
· Strong product knowledge of the door and window industry (fenestration), preferably having worked in and developed a commercial dealer and distributor channel program.
· Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to operate both strategically and tactically.
· Effective relationship building, people and communication skills with the ability to present and work effectively with a diverse customer base.
· The successful candidate will be highly self-motivated, resilient and tenacious in approach.
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, & Powerpoint) and experience with CRM systems and methods.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Must be a self-starter with project management skills and detail orientation in order to drive program success across functions, and must take complete ownership of tasks.
· Problem solving skills.
· Ability to work independently and with leading cross-functional teams.
· 3-7 years’ experience in a key sales and/or sales management role.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
· Passion for our business with a strong bias for action and results.
Position Benefits & Requirements
· Competitive commission-based compensation program on an established book of business currently delivering between $75,000 and $85,000 in total compensation with significant upside opportunity to grow.
· Full benefit plans and PTO program
· Automobile allowance
· Company paid expenses
· Overnight travel required