We are seeking an E-Commerce Director. Reporting to the VP of Sales & Merchandising, the E-Commerce Manager is responsible growing the business by improving end to end processes, customer experience, conversion and retention rates, and eCommerce platforms. This includes launching & merchandising new products, content change outs, product description, copywriting, and optimization. You will have a direct effect on the growth of the Ecommerce business, as well as having a major impact on its overall digital footprint.
The E-Commerce Director is also responsible for analyzing website performance to identify opportunities for improvements in the experience, features, or content and make recommendations to cross functional teams.
Ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
· 5+ year of experience in website operations, website merchandising, and website optimization experience
· Natural affinity for Fashion Industry
· Proven track record of sales accomplishment in Ecommerce
· Experience with modern cloud-based ecommerce platforms (Shopify preferred)
· A strong relationship with data and how to impact change based on it
· Willing and able to act on imperfect or incomplete information to accelerate growth
· Knowledge of ERP systems
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Must be customer focused, both internal and external to the Company
· Positive attitude and ready to contribute.
· Good communicator across all levels of the company.
· Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job which include but limited to bending, sitting, lifting, and driving.
Bachelor’s degree required; MBA is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
This position is not remote
Related keywords: ecommerce, ecommerce manager, marketing, manager
Job Type: Full-time