CopperWynd values service and comfort above all. First impressions are the most lasting, and our mission is to ensure our guests are warmly welcomed and catered to at every point of contact. Our success relies on hiring and advancing top talent. We have cultivated a rewarding and respectful work environment, where every member of our staff is encouraged to grow.
Details of pay and schedule are as follows:
- Will work Saturday Mornings, start time is 7:30AM and be done by 9:30AM.
- 1099 position, making $20 per hour. Ideally would know the trails and be trained in Basic First Aid but we could require that training after they start.
- If the person was a personal trainer, we could look at adding them to the fitness line up.
- At the start of the hike, hike leaders should introduce themselves, and facilitate introductions among the participating hikers
- Make last minute assessments of the hikers, ensuring that all participants are properly equipped to meet the anticipated conditions of the day (proper footwear, drinking water, rain gear, etc.)
- Make it known to the group that this is a group activity requiring cooperation— hikers must stay behind the leader.
- The hike leader should set a pace to keep all hikers within a reasonable distance of one another
- Stop at prudent intervals to allow for rest, water stops, snacks, and so on
- The hike leader should stop at appropriate areas and allow hikers to rejoin the group especially at trail intersections, confusing areas, whenever trail hazards are encountered, or at areas of group interest (scenic vistas or places where informational talks are taking place)
Again this is a 1099 position paying $20 per hour, for Saturday mornings only.